Zinkata was founded in 2009 by Ezinne Chinkata with an initial offering of Styling Services for Magazines and Celebrities. Ezinne’s dedication to the Arts and her passion for Authentic fashion gained her a quick trajectory across the fast-evolving fashion industry in Nigeria. Her experience spans across various facets of Fashion such as:
- Fashion Editor of Wow magazine
- Fashion Editor of Genevieve Magazine
- Head Buyer and Creative Director of Buyamng (E-retail Store)
- Zinkata Style Adventures (A column on Bella Naija)
- Contributing Writer for Vogue.it
Zinkata.com was launched as an offset of Ezinne’s Tumblr account where Ezinne chronicled her Fashion choices, Style Adventures and Life as a budding Fashion Entrepreneur. Zinkata Retail opened its doors in Augusrt 2016 and has fast become a hub for Bold, Authentic, Directional and Meticulously thought out fashion items with a strong bearing towards Made in Africa items. Zinkata’s ethos is centred around creating ultimate value to the consumer via our meticulously curated fashion offerings.