I have decided to double up on my efforts and make sure my week goes exactly as I wish it to be. The thing is, most times, I start off really awesomely and end up not quite as awesome as I wished. I may tick off most of what I want on my calendar and fail woefully at others. This week’s target is actually a bit different.
I plan to be the best version of myself I can possibly ever be.
… a really tall order if you think of it, but I believe if I pull this off, then I have a higher chance of making it become a lifestyle.Here’s to being the best us we could ever be this week. Mind you striving hard to be the best does not in any way mean we shan’t have fun whilst at it! This week shall be so joyful and awesome! I shall actually come back to you all at the end of the week to sort of give an account of how well I did! That should be fun.Hopefully, you would join in as well.
Things I intend to achieve:
- A very deliberate and purposeful communion and connection with my Maker daily.
- A rigorous work-out plan and healthy diet through the week
- Deliberately charting my actions to achieve all my work schedules for the week
- Spreading kindness and love to all I encounter
- Staying positive, zero irritability (so help me God)
- Having awesome fun moments
- Living a purpose driven week
- …. Giving it all my absolute best shot
Please join in!